Cheshire Bodyshop recommendation?

kta

Try changing your thread title to "Cheshire Body Shop recommendations", not everyone reads all the posts but if they see its in their area they might!...

Also try and PM djtimodj as hes in your area and has had some work done in the past.

Mark

i use a company in Frodsham, very close to you William and i rate their work. They did my skirts and front lip and did and top job. I'll email you the details, dont just have them to hand right now :thumbs:

excellent, don't get much closer to home than that! :teeth:

bud when you say nismo kit, what you goin for the full V1 look ?

V2 front V1 rest

O.K ill get in touch with you monday or tuesday, as said yesterday, drop me a PM monday, a gentle reminder, and ill see what i can do for you bud :thumbs:

I'm going to be using a placed called Newcoat Garage in Dukinfield for some work on my Z. They came recommended to me by a mate of mine. Aside from the usual stuff they do a fair bit of work on classic sports cars worth hundreds of thousands of pounds. :)

The price they have quoted me for a few bits and pieces has been very good so I'll let you know how the work turns out. I'll be getting it booked in as soon as I have my front lip and rear spoiler sorted so it shouldn't be too long. :yahoo:

HTH.

Matt.

Out of intrest,how much you been quoted ?

Well some of it is to repair some damage on my rear bumper so that wouldn't mean much to anyone who hasn't seen my car. However to remove,respray and refit my front bumper and bonnet to get rid of all the chips they have quoted £495. That includes blowing into the front wings too so the colour matches perfectly. I thought that was ok for a quality job. :)

I've now got to go back to them and ask how much they want for fitting the Veilside urethane front lip and a replica FRP Nismo rear spoiler too. I was also thinking of asking them about wheel refurbishment whilst it's in as the previous owner has absolutely mullered the Rays and it would be handy not having to take it off the road again to get that sorted in the future.

I'll update the thread once I've been to see them again, hopefully on Saturday.