Spotted: 2x Azures and 1x Black Zeds in Manchester 18/06

Jacko

LOL :teeth:

Nice 2 finally meet you Val & Mark. Although I wish I hadn't now for two reasons....

1 - I have less thread on my tyre's

2 - I've got to spend lot's of money on some nice shinny wheels ;) preferably before JAE :D

Joking aside, really good night, great food, top film, excellent drifting (Val :D ). Just a pity we couldn't get a drink at the end :ninja:

Nice 2 finally meet you Val & Mark. Although I wish I hadn't now for two reasons....

2 - I've got to spend lot's of money on some nice shinny wheels ;) preferably before JAE :D

Joking aside, really good night, great food, top film, excellent drifting (Val :D ). Just a pity we couldn't get a drink at the end :ninja:

Good!.... just don't be buying any that I have on my list or there will be trouble! :boxing::D

Good!.... just don't be buying any that I have on my list or there will be trouble! :boxing::D

F*** me Mark your lists that big it looks like there will be :boxing:

I like these: http://www.schweiger-carparts.de/lorinser.htm

LM6's :D

Yeah they look nice with the gunmetal effect against the black....

Anyway, my list ain't that long. Its about 8 at the moment. 4x Volk, 2x OZ & 2x Momo...

But I gotta a funny feeling the Volk are winning! B)

Got quite a good quote on them :D

Would you consider 15kg front/ 17kg rear as being heavy???

that's afaik :) i think the weight has to be with tyres too?

You said 18k without tyres if I remember rightly.....

How heavy are tyre's then???

Well the ones on those big monster trucks are REALLY HEAVY! ;)

nice ones! they look like the old Veilside baccarat wheels, which i presume is what the DK has on his Z in F&F3 B)

that's afaik :) i think the weight has to be with tyres too?

You said 18k without tyres if I remember rightly..... here

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2278&start=15

:lol: well i haven't got them so it's up to you to take one off and put it on a scale ffs! :bleh: the famous 18kg have been mentioned in official Nissan literature and by everyone else on the old site but I don't think someone has actually put one, with tyre on a scale, would be interesting!!!!!!!

nice ones! they look like the old Veilside baccarat wheels, which i presume is what the DK has on his Z in F&F3 B)

I think the Drift Kings are different, possibly the same... he was always moving 2 fast for me 2 tell :D

:lol: well i haven't got them so it's up to you to take one off and put it on a scale ffs! :bleh: the famous 18kg have been mentioned in official Nissan literature and by everyone else on the old site but I don't think someone has actually put one, with tyre on a scale, would be interesting!!!!!!!

ok ok, fair point.....

Next time I need to take the wheels off, I weight one and get a "real world" figure, not a bollox sales literature one! :thumbs:

ok ok, fair point.....

Next time I need to take the wheels off, I weight one and get a "real world" figure, not a bollox sales literature one! :thumbs:

What if the tyre is part worn :bleh: