Radiator Cooling Fans

kta

Anyone have or know where i can get either two new motors to fit the plastic housing or failing that a new replacement complete unit? The motors on mine seem to be on their way out and before i visit the stealers i thought it best to check here! :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi KTA if you do replace the whole unit would you be interested in selling me your old fan plastic housing??? :thumbs:

Yep I've ordered a new unit from the states so once i've fitted those then i'll drop you a PM

Out of intrest, how comes you need a new unit ?

my current fans don't start when they're told to, (bad, bad fans! :p )if i put power directly on them they don't start spinning on their own, if i flick them then they keep running although the speed isn't constant.

my current fans don't start when they're told to, (bad, bad fans! :p )if i put power directly on them they don't start spinning on their own, if i flick them then they keep running although the speed isn't constant.

O i see, how did you come to notice that, well at least your getting them sorted, no warrenty on the zed ?

O i see, how did you come to notice that, well at least your getting them sorted, no warrenty on the zed ?

i noticed when the car overheated sitting in traffic in moss side in manchester (not the ideal place to have to pull over and lift the bonnet to find the expansion bottle boiling over!) no warranty its an 03 jdm. Got the new fans fitted now though, 2 day delivery from the states for a fraction of the price i was quoted from the stealers (who wanted £303 for each fan motor alone no blades or shroud! :angry::scare: )

choco you have pm :D