Azure in Costco car park

M13KYF

After meeting Jacko this lunchtime at Costco so he could trace my tonneau cover. We were parked up next to each other. Anyway Jacko went off and I went and did some shopping in Costco.

Came out only to find another Azure parking up beside me. Introduced myself and handed a card over.

Sorry didn't get your name but hope you join.

Hi,

Im Andy, it was me that you met in the carpark, I was with the girlfriend when she said theres one like yours, great photo oportunity! So I parked up next to it.

Glad to be part of the group, this website looks great. Never been a member of a Owners Club before!

Thanks for passing me your card, it got me here so it must work

Keep up the good work

Andy

Hi,

Im Andy, it was me that you met in the carpark, I was with the girlfriend when she said theres one like yours, great photo oportunity! So I parked up next to it.

Glad to be part of the group, this website looks great. Never been a member of a Owners Club before!

Keep up the good work

Andy

:yahoo:

:welcome: Andy !

glad to have you on board, now you just need to put your name down for our meets/shows! there's a quite a few going in the next month or so! :teeth:

Hi,

Keep up the good work

Andy

:welcome: Andy. Glad you made it. Enjoy the forum and see you around. Have you seen the thread about the JAE show. Only a few places left if you fancy coming.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=587