Broker recommendations??

Posidrive

Can anyone recommend a good broker who can cope with non standard circumstances. I tried Chris Knott and they can't help me because I've had the audacity to live abroad and be accident free in a country where you drive on sheet ice and snow for several months each year. I appreciate them trying, but I'm peeved that with 25 years experience including many years of driving performance Zeds and never a speeding ticket, I too high a risk :rant:

I had 7 years protected no claims before moving abroad and 4 years local no claims history while living abroad. This is all fully documented.

I'm peeved becasue even the Canadians who are notorious for gouging you for every penny that they can when it comes to insurance, took into account "foreign" no claims expereince.

Yeah i'm sure its pretty well known that UK NCD can only be maintained with continuous insurance within the uk or can be put on hold for 12 months.

I can only assume that UK companies are disregarding your 4 yrs abroad too.......... :thumbdown:

Will check with my neighbour who has just moved back here from Holland where he was for 4-5 years. He has just bought an E46 M3 ragtop and is paying c£00 so there must be some no claims being used there somehow.

We can give an introductory discount as well as the 350Z Uk club member discount if proof of claims free driving can be provided.

The majority of UK insurers would struggle to help with you so it is not just Chris Knott..

Ollie

Sky Insurance

tel: 02083645500