'350Z' BADGE

Sarnie

I'm gonna take off the 350Z badge on the rear of my car. :teeth:

Before I do, does anyone know if there are any holes under there that might need filling? :surrender:

Cheers

Yes there is :thumbdown:

There is two holes where the original badge fits in. I know as I took mine off two weeks back....

Before I do, does anyone know if there are any holes under there that might need filling? :surrender:

Cheers

There is two holes where the original badge fits in. I know as I took mine off two weeks back....

I meant the actual '350Z' on the left hand side and not the Nissan Burger in the middle :)

Cheers

I meant the actual '350Z' on the left hand side and not the Nissan Burger in the middle :)

Ah well its Friday afternoon...... you don't want me to actually understand what you mean do you? ;)

Cheers

Ah well its Friday afternoon...... you don't want me to actually understand what you mean do you? ;)

:yahoo::thumbs::scare::yawn::yawn::yawn:

So is there or not? :blush:

anyway what are you pissing about with your badges for , I thought yiour selling it?? :p

is he? B)

Hadn't noticed! ;)

LOL ... I for one will be glad when he does... We,ll not have to suffer all these plugs for it B)

Come on someone out there must want it??

anyway what are you pissing about with your badges for , I thought yiour selling it?? :p

Cos I'm resigned to keeping it at the moment. Having to respond to zillions of eBay time wasters at the moment. Ah well if it goes it goes :dry::blush::thumbdown::surrender:

• 4 weeks later...

Replaced the "Nissan" badges today, many thanks to Funky Styling for a superb service. :)

Old badge came off using a plastic scraper used in the sun.

I used a CD marker pen to draw around the original rear badge to get the level correct, front is easy as it is in a recess. The "Z" badge is slightly bigger than the factory fit on the MY06.

The pen marks then come off with meths.