The Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift - Watch the film

Jacko

Guys are previously mentioned here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2337&start=30

We are looking towards watching the film Sunday 18th in Manchester. Exact time and location to be confirmed, but probably at the Red cinema (Lowry Upper Mall) which is the end of the M602, Salford Quays. Dead easy to find.....

Film times at the Red Cinema:

6pm & 8:30pm

Maybe meeting up for a little bit of food and car talk before hand etc. Maybe even a cruise through town after to look at the architecture ;)

So far:

Jacko

Liam's Z

The Minel (To advise what time he available after York etc....)

Please attach your name's if you are interested..... :thumbs:

we can go for a pizza @ pizza express if you guys are ok with it, they are small but nice. if the pizza is good for me it'll be good for the English :)

Yeah sounds ok to me mate. I'm fine either way..... let's see what Liam wants to do etc?

:)

we can go for a pizza @ pizza express if you guys are ok with it, they are small but nice. if the pizza is good for me it'll be good for the English :)

Well pizza express was set up by an English guy.

Were off to longwell Green Bristol Saturday 6.20pm if anyone is about (but book it as coud be a sell out)

Gutted, im not back home from Ireland until Sunday, other wise we could have cruised over together..... B)

Yeah sounds ok to me mate. I'm fine either way..... let's see what Liam wants to do etc?

:)

Sounds good 2 me :D What time then??? What time does the film start???

debbie needs to b in work by 4pm so I'll make sure I get out of York by 2.30pm so I have no probs with the time mate

Yeah but I meant are we meeting earlier for Pizza or just meeting around 7:30ish for film??? I'm happy just to get their just for film if you want?

But always willing to eat food as well! Leave up to you chaps..... just confirm time