Quote For :- Nismo Dual Intake Air FIlter (VQ35HR)

Gman uk

wow nice 492 dollars (£317.42) on ebay, all in delivered to the uk, nice find

Don't forget you will have to pay import tax on top of that.Personally I would pay the bit extra knowing there is someone in the UK that you can turn too if anything is wrong with it.

Listen

THE REASON sorry! - this is a great club is that we stick together.

Buy from the traders on here. 1 day when they have no obligation to help you - you'll get helped!!

nuff said !

:yawn:

I'm listening.I bought one from the ebay link posted and saved £140 after duties.The item arrived in 5 days in perfect condition and I didn't get ripped off like I did in my one and only dealing with ESR.Thanks for your advice.

In a credit crunch im looking at getting the cheapest deal.

ZeddZ out of interest how much was duty ? ive done some google and found that you should allow about 30%, then again you might get away with nothing.

In a credit crunch im looking at getting the cheapest deal.

ZeddZ out of interest how much was duty ? ive done some google and found that you should allow about 30%, then again you might get away with nothing.

When I got mine the pound was a lot stronger so it worked out at £234 + £34 duty.Don't ask me how they worked it out because duty is mean't to be vat + approx 3% so about 20%.Vat is lower now so if you do get caught you should be looking at 18% in a worse case scenario.