Denttec: dent removal GB 15th July

M13KYF

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike makes a good point. How long does this guy take?

No offence lads but if I'm the last done I don't really want to spend a few hours watching him do the other cars. :yawn: Should we be staggering arrivals here?

we haven't made any assumption :) also doesn't matter as Liam needs to come to mine anyway for the brakes jobbie :) so yeah fair enough Digsy'll go last :lol:

Not much point me being there before 11 then. ;)

what a fantastic job! he charged us ONLY £60 for all our dents, each! In hte ned only Digly and myself got ours sorted as Liam's gf' KA was too battered and will need a bodyshop

Results a re stunning, no pics though sorry! bonnet was the most difficult as aluminium doesn't have a memory apprently! :lol: so guys don't get dents on your bonnet :)

Nice to meet you lot again, and Liam thanks a lot for the help on the brake work although we haven't managed to finish it yet :dry:

Very very pleased with the job Dave at Dentec did for us and the price was the icing on the cake. Highly recommended! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks Val for setting this up, and good to meet Liam and his missus however briefly. :D

Very very pleased with the job Dave at Dentec did for us and the price was the icing on the cake. Highly recommended! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks Val for setting this up, and good to meet Liam and his missus however briefly. :D

You 2 m8t ;) Sorry it was so short a sweet.