Where to re-furb Rays alloys in Berks or London?

Shib

Had a beat up BMW not stop at a give way sign which forced me to curb the rays alloys on my new 350z GT Roadster :rant:

The damage isn't too bad but bad enough for me to know it's there so wondering if I should get the alloy re-furbed but wary incase the finished job isn't up to scratch.

Anyone got a recommendation for somewhere to get the wheel re-furbed in either the London or Berkshire area?

Also, how long does it take to do a good job? And how much should I be looking at?

Any help would be great!

Shib

I kerbed one of mine badly a couple of weeks ago, I tried a home repair but it went bad - I would never do a self repair on alloys again.

Anyway, I was advised to get both rims on the same side refurbed so the colour would match. I decided to get the full set done cost me £240 (I live nr. Chester so miles from you).

Anyway, here's the link to my post with pics of my refurbed wheels:- viewtopic.php?f=61&t=22598

They look absolutely mint now and I cant stop looking at them! They look like new.

Find a good refurb garage and get them done - you won't be disappointed.

Oh, and I'm starting to love my rays again now - before they looked sh*te and now they look bling! I'm not even considering an upgrade now.

I used the Wheel Wizard in Byfleet £65 a wheel

I visited them when looking to get my LMGT4s reconned back to std. Standard of work looked top notch but not cheap.

can recommend Wicked Wheels in Crawley if thats not too far... your looking at about £65 to £75 a wheel...

I ended up using WW in Guildford. Same company (they send the wheels to the powder coating place in Crawley). They recommended not to re-machine the lips on safety grounds. A couple of niggles with the finish but the customer service was second to none. It took a while for them to get it right as their powder coating machine was on the fritz but they knew that and were only too happy to do again at no cost to me. I'd recommend them wholeheartedly.

They also let me provide the tyres (Camskill) and fitted & balanced for no extra charge.