Difficult choice today, wales seats anyone?

Madmarky

Today i transported the car from Kent back to Bedford, had the best run ever. Started our journey at 5.30 this morning, smooth sailing all the way down to Kent. Picked the car up and made really good time bring it back on a trailer. Here she is all loaded and ready to go :thumbs:

05052009204.jpg

Once back to the bodyshop it was soon on the jig and worked out that it is indeed straight which is excellent news. But i was faced with a dilema. I could have my car repaired just in time for Wales all going right but as i wasnt happy the first time it was painted ive decided while its the bodyshop that im gonna have the whole car resrayed again. Seems like madness but its a good chance to get it done to the standard it should of been in the first place. Deciding this means i wont be able to travel on the Wales trip in it which is a real shame as i was really looking forward to it.

Since ive already booked the time off work and paid for the hotel and still really want the chance to meet up with some of the guys on these forums which i have known for over 18 months, im putting a shoyt out to anyone who is intending to do the drive out on both the saturady and the sunday. I have a second car so getting to the hotels or even the meeting place isnt a problem. I would also like it if someone could fit my mate in a car also (mentaloriental on these forums) hes helped me out no end on my car and the wales trip was how i was gonna repay him. So if anyone out there has a spare couple of seats let me know and we can arrange meeting and splitting petrol for the journey :thumbs:

Heres some pics of my FUBARRED! wheels :bangin:

05052009207.jpg

05052009208.jpg

05052009209.jpg

05052009210.jpg