Bicester - GM Zed - M40 roundabout yesterday

R800NER

I was in my Golf on the way home from work and spotted a GM Zed....pics below (from Passenger's rubbish blackberry camera.. :) )

Can't make out the plate, but it was private and something like "A2WBK"

img00458medium.jpg

img00459medium.jpg

B)

• 3 weeks later...
That would have been me. A bit late but just noticed this post and thought I'd sign up and say hello.

Ah, local to Bicester? I see you on the A34 in the morning, I think I tried to catch up with you in my black zed the other day, but a van prevented me :thumbdown: Saying that, it might have been another member..

Welcome to the forum matey :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
I work in Bicester so it is quite likely it was me you saw on the A34. I've seen a black Zed a couple of times around there but was also driving my other car.

Thanks for the welcome.

I think I saw you again today....little convoy on the A34....didn't realise how much road presence the 350z has till I saw yours from behind near other cars.

Do you work for BGP in Bicester?

Yes that was me, I work just next door to them. Was slow to notice your wave as you went past but i did try to wave back :)

I was thinking the same thing about yours when I caught up and you let me pass, looked stunning. Got me thinking about some new wheels now.

Yours is the 2nd black Z that I spotted today, the other was northbound on the A34 then turned off onto the M40 around 8:40 this morning.

I work up near Churchill road and go passed there quite often. The other zed has a numberplate with 666 in it and we regularly pass each other or just miss each other at the petrol station, so not sure whether they are on here.

There was a gun metal 350z in BGP ...think it's G1XX8R's or something like that on here.

Until next time! B)