P1 service, 27k miles

Removed

£102 excluding oil (which I provided, nice Motul 300V 5W-40, thanks Simon & Guy ;) )

Didn't do the brake fluid yet (waiting for the brake disks and stainless steel brake lines) but have Motul RBF600 waiting.

I was worried I would need to do the pads myself tomorrow, but according to the mechanics, i still have OVER 50% of the front brake pads????????? seems like a lot to me tbh, I think I'm gonna take them off tomorrow and compare them to the new Brembo Sport (made by Ferodo) which I have waiting (thanks Simon & Guy, again :D)

Service experience: Priory Nissan @ the Trafford Centre are shutting down (that's the second dealer that's shutting down that was close to me, after the one where I got the car from :dry: ) and also wouldn't price match (which they usually did) so went to greenwood & Lockwood in Ashton. The whole experience was good, the Service Manager was very helpful and we had a good chat about the Z. they have a Subaru dealership next door and he told me they fit the Prodrive packages in the same garage, so that filled me with a little confidence with regards to their technicians' competence :)

Overall nice experience and also managed to flyer a coupls of Zeds that were there and a prospective owner who was drooling over an 06 GM coupe :teeth: