Hi from Madmarkys mate

:welcome: I had a black Tickford Turbo Capri for many years! Got rid of it last year along with the type r, to fund the purchase of my Zed. I've had Capris nearly all my driving life!! Parts are getting scarce for them now, especially the Tickford, so it was time to move on. The Zed fits the bill perfectly imo :thumbs:

Hi guys.

I'm away in devon this weekend but when i get home i'll post some pics of my toys!

Hey chilli i did say abot my username being my usual but mark and myself have kinda resurected my nickname from a while back and it does ring true! lol

It was really great to meet you all at bluewater and i'm looking forward to more meets and enjoying the great atmosphere and welcome i received!

Maz i look forward to the exige conversation it was certainly a blast from the past when that came about!

Thanks for a warm welcome everybody! :teeth:

And just for madmarky as i know how he likes these! lol :bounce::bounce::bounce:

lotsofbouce.gif

Oooh, that one's cool! Can we have that added to our smilies please nice admin and moderator folks????

NOOOOOOO its mine! lol

Aaw, don't you want to share with your Zed family? :p

Oh go on then, just because its you asking :D

lotsofbouce.gif

Oooh, that one's cool! Can we have that added to our smilies please nice admin and moderator folks????

NOOOOOOO its mine! lol

Aaw, don't you want to share with your Zed family? :p

Oh go on then, just because its you asking :D

Aaw, thank you. ;):D

Mr Mod & Admin people can you add Madmarky's bouncing emoticon into our bundle pleaseeee!