Have finally heard something....

Madmarky

Yeah i asked and was told something about the engineers planning a week of inspections and that mine may of missed last week. Never heard anything like this before, gonna ring them later and if they cant give me a date or more details think i will make a complaint.

Just phoned the insurance company and they are still unable to provide me with a date that a engineer will inspect the car. The woman i spoke to is gonna email the engineers to chase them up. She advised i call back tomorrow to see if theres a update. I also rang the place where my car is at the moment and they confirmed no one has made arrangemnets yet to inspect the car. Im getting really annouyed now, a week just seems an unexceptable amount of time, is it just me being impatient?

Kick A@*E Mark, or set a woman on it! :rant: You should have some answers by now thats just ridiculous

Thanks Sarah, at least i know its not me being impatient. I will give them a call tomorrow morning as advised earlier and if they aint got any answers ill try to speak to someone higher and make a complaint. Its not looking good for wales guys, anyone got a spare seat :lol:

Kick A@*E Mark, or set a woman on it! :rant: You should have some answers by now thats just ridiculous

anyone got a spare seat :lol:

Only my lap and I think that would be uncomfortable for both of us. :lol: Isn't there a loan car on your policy?

Doesnt sound too uncomfortable to me, but i can be easily thrilled lol

I dont need a loan car as i have my 350 Shed for a run around, i can hardly come to wales in that tho :blackeye:

Well bud, if my mate drops out you can have 1st dibs in my zed :thumbs:

Cheers mate, i have the hotel booked so if there isnt a space in anyones car i may travel up in the shed just to say hello :thumbs:

Defo mate, cant let the hotel go a miss, you got if for sat night or for both ?, when you heading or hoping to go up there ?