Veilside V3 Kit - New images Page 2...

MITZ@CougarStore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry to bring this thread up from the dead!!

Im seriously considering now to go for a replica V3 kit as apposed to genuine, for the pure fact of price. Only thing is im extremely anal about things being perfect, and am worried about fitment issues.

Firstly is this is the same as the prestige / UV kit (the one on their white 350z demo car?)

Secondly, ill apologise in advance if this is annoying but as you can image if im spending money on the kit it has to be perfect. Looking as the images of the rear bumper fitment, it doesnt quite look right to me, but i was wonder if the images are with the bumper not fitted properly i.e. rested on?

I circled where i think it doesnt fit? Just want to know if this is how it will sit or if i will have to spend a far bit extra 're-shaping' to get fitment perfect.

Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

Untitled-1copy1.jpg

On the second picture, can you also prove the lower rear bumper spats, or add-ons that go round the exhaust. Also the petrol flap and the veilside badges the bonnet and the rear spoiler, can they be supplied by you also?

Again, sorry if this is a bit of a rude post! i will remove if you like and can discuss via PM or phone call?? i just need to weigh up all my options. :)