NEW Brinkmann Xenon Dual, SWIRL torch£37.99 + del

Race Valeting

I currently have some stock in hand of the Brinkmann Duel Xenon torch.

Brinkmann’s Maxfire LED/Xenon Rechargeable Spotlight can switch from a Xenon Bulb to an LED Bulb instantly.

The Xenon Mode is for a super bright high intensity beam or the LED mode for longer battery life.

Constructed of tough ABS plastic with pistol grip handle

ON/OFF trigger switch for momentary bursts of light

Lock button for extended ON times

LED indicator that turns off automatically when fully charged

Convenient metal bracket for hanging or storage

120-volt AC charger that operates from a standard wall outlet

12-volt DC charger/adapter for recharging from a cigarette light receptacle

254853515_o.jpg

NEW Brinkmann Xenon Dual Torch, SWIRL SPOTTER £37.99 + DEL £37.99 + £5.95 1st class recorded post. (Paypal GIFT)

These are in my possesion and no worries about being charged import duty if being from the states.

Please note these are only available in 120v so they can be charged using a cigarette lighter.

Pm me for details.

Paul

I fancied one of these in the DW GB.

I was going to enquire about taking over a bunch of them actually....

I think I need one.....

There great Torches Stew,

The only thing with the GB on there is the import duties etc when they arrive in the UK.

I have 20 in stock already in the UK so no worries about delivery charges etc and faster delivery times too.

Paul

Are you offering a guarantee?

I know there have been charging issues in the past. Ok, it's not hundreds of quid but if there is a problem will you be sorting it out?

Hi Stew

I have been using brinkmanns for the past 2 yrs and nver had any faults with any of mine, I always use my ciggy lighter in the van, some people use the cheap transformer plugs not that i'd trust to use 1 though.

Yes if any problems, I can connect the supplier and arrange replacement etc.

Paul

I know there have been charging issues in the past. Ok, it's not hundreds of quid but if there is a problem will you be sorting it out?

Hi Stew

I have been using brinkmanns for the past 2 yrs and nver had any faults with any of mine, I always use my ciggy lighter in the van, some people use the cheap transformer plugs not that i'd trust to use 1 though.

Paul

Ok I'm in then Paul. Halogens are fine for working but a torch would be very handy.

Hi Stew

Paul

Ok I'm in then Paul. Halogens are fine for working but a torch would be very handy.

Posted out this afternoon Stu, 1st class recorded.

You should recieve it tomorrow.

Paul