Paint!

ricardo

Hi all, after washing my zed on Sunday I noticed little silver marks in the paintwork so rung the dealers and took it in on Tuesday. Got a phone call later in the day saying they have noticed these marks all over the car!!, said there may be problem with paintwork and are going to contact Nissan. Will keep you informed

I was thinking that maybe your car had been parked near a railway or a building site (industrial - where they cut steel beams specifically) as this is known to happen a lot.

A good clay can fix it. :D

I was thinking that maybe your car had been parked near a railway or a building site (industrial - where they cut steel beams specifically) as this is known to happen a lot.

I do park in a car park next to Bradford Interchange do you think it could be from the trains exhaust?

Where do I get clay from?

I do park in a car park next to Bradford Interchange do you think it could be from the trains exhaust?

I think you'll find it might be filings (I think they come from the track) that get blown about and end up settling on the paint.

Clay is available from loads of places. Sounds like you might have to do it more often than most so I'd get onto Bilt Hamber and buy a hard and a soft clay.

I think you'll find it might be filings (I think they come from the track) that get blown about and end up settling on the paint.

Clay is available from loads of places. Sounds like you might have to do it more often than most so I'd get onto Bilt Hamber and buy a hard and a soft clay.

Thanks for the advice :thumbs: