350z Indoor Car Cover

Sox

Dear Colin,Your Vehicle : Nissan 350z, 2007 (Sports Coupe) Thank you for your enquiry. You have requested information on the Alpine, generic Outdoor Car Cover. It’s clever design and multiple patterns allow a cover to fit several similarly shaped vehicles very snugly indeed. It offers similar levels of protection to the fully tailored covers whilst not involving the high level of tailoring. Quote for our Generic Outdoor Car Cover for your vehicle:*Alpine* £159.00 Buy Now: http://tinyurl.com/4z2ftk/1748-29803 P & P £8.50All Prices include VAT at 15% and are valid for 14 days. Please quote reference 29803

Hi,

I just bought a cover recently and is now surplus to requirements, I have opted for a car port instead.

Yours delivered for £90 if you require it.

Thanks,

Colin.

Dear Colin,Your Vehicle : Nissan 350z, 2007 (Sports Coupe) Thank you for your enquiry. You have requested information on the Alpine, generic Outdoor Car Cover. It’s clever design and multiple patterns allow a cover to fit several similarly shaped vehicles very snugly indeed. It offers similar levels of protection to the fully tailored covers whilst not involving the high level of tailoring. Quote for our Generic Outdoor Car Cover for your vehicle:*Alpine* £159.00 Buy Now: http://tinyurl.com/4z2ftk/1748-29803 P & P £8.50All Prices include VAT at 15% and are valid for 14 days. Please quote reference 29803

Hi,

I just bought a cover recently and is now surplus to requirements, I have opted for a car port instead.

Yours delivered for £90 if you require it.

Thanks,

Colin.

Cheers Colin,

Don't suppose you have a pic though do you?

Ben