HELP WITH STUPID QUESTIONS FROM A NEWBEE

T9MYG

if you decat you'll have a "CEL" light on. This can be solved with the use of so called "non-foulers" which are attached to the O2 sensors between the cats and the sensors themselves. Also, your emissions will most probably be too high too, come MOT time.

the exhaust debate could go on forever mate ;) I like my own coupling of Milltek + Kinetix Hi-flow cats (not decats) but the Nismo sounds lovely too, and there's many many others too :)

if you decat you'll have a "CEL" light on. This can be solved with the use of so called "non-foulers" which are attached to the O2 sensors between the cats and the sensors themselves. Also, your emissions will most probably be too high too, come MOT time.

the exhaust debate could go on forever mate ;) I like my own coupling of Milltek + Kinetix Hi-flow cats (not decats) but the Nismo sounds lovely too, and there's many many others too :)

I'll vouch for the sound of Val's mix, having experienced it this weekend. Must have had something to do with that 5.7 to 60 run too eh mate?? :thumbs:

:teeth:

I think it was a good run, considering the heat (>25 degrees @ 3pm on Saturday!), still waiting for the pics though :)

PS on the sunday a cossie run a 4.3! fast stuff!!!! at the 1/8th mile though the fastest times were around 8.30 and some cars which were quicker to 60 than me, regularly registered slower 1/8 times! :wacko: hopefully with the UTEC it should be even better :)

:teeth:

I think it was a good run, considering the heat (>25 degrees @ 3pm on Saturday!), still waiting for the pics though :)

PS on the sunday a cossie run a 4.3! fast stuff!!!! at the 1/8th mile though the fastest times were around 8.30 and some cars which were quicker to 60 than me, regularly registered slower 1/8 times! :wacko: hopefully with the UTEC it should be even better :)

Makes your 9.09 look even better mate!! 4.3 from the Cossie, thats quick stuff (not as fast as Nick's old Evo though by the sounds). Be interesting to see how much of a difference the UTEC makes :D

Sounds good so its a mapable piggy back, i had a apexi power fc on my evo6 mapped by Gary @ GTART and was pleased.

Nismo sounds the best, i like deep notes and hate raspy exhausts.....

Tom :thumbs: