DC Sports Rear Exhaust System - Is it very Loud ?

Jap Imports

Don't know about noise levels but there wouldn't be any performance gain as the ECU learns any mods and unfortunately counter reacts them. The way around this is a piggy back ECU or something like UTEC.

Noise is pretty important though :D

Pretty sure that this was the system that ABP Motorsport fitted for the long termer that Evo magazine had (prior to the GT4 they just shipped out).

They used to rave over the sound and said it felt better etc, but whether the ECU compensated back, god knows......

If you really want, PM me and I can try to dig out the Evo mags in question and find out. Won't be straight away though as mad busy.....

Otherwise go to the Evo website. You will be able to search through and find the articles through "Long Termers"...

:D

Thanks for all the reply's B)

I dont want something to loud :yahoo: , want one quite suttle, but enough so you know its there :surrender:

So why not join the group buy thats going on at the mo potentially for the Nismo cat back?

Doesn't seem offensively loud to me listening to the sound clips that all supplied? B)