SUNSET FRONT BUMPER , JUST BEEN RESPRAYED AS NEW

lomoto

If it was me mate I'd go and pick it up. Have you had your front bumper off at all? If not then let me tell you they're flimsy as hell and I wouldn't like to chance a courier delivering one in 1 piece!

And from the pics I've seen it looks as if Tim's front bumper is a minter! Surely, Chesterfield to Reading isn't that far?

Just my 2 penneth ok :thumbs:

If it was me mate I'd go and pick it up. Have you had your front bumper off at all? If not then let me tell you they're flimsy as hell and I wouldn't like to chance a courier delivering one in 1 piece!

And from the pics I've seen it looks as if Tim's front bumper is a minter! Surely, Chesterfield to Reading isn't that far?

Just my 2 penneth ok :thumbs:

Yep quite correct, the bumper will stand no chance of arriving unscathed by courier :blush:

and yes it is as new , never been fitted after being resprayed..totally unmarked :thumbs:

Can't see this is on ebay any more, is it still for sale?

Still for sale.. the B***TRDS at Ebay withdrew it as the description said" like new" in fact it should have said a lot better than the crap Nissan finish :lol:

£100 will buy it but you will have to collect as it is too delicate to send by courier