Upgrade Beambo braking system

jamsey-jump

I recently went on a track day at donnington park in my 350z 05 plate. Fantastic day. However, encountered a bit of vibration/steering wheel shaking when i was breaking heavy coming in to a corner. The upshot is that i think my brake disks are warped. The car has beambo calipers. I'm thinking of upgrading the braking system with new pads and disks for road and track use. I'm looking for a garage to do this for me. i live in the burton upon trent area - does anyone know where i could go? Regards Steven

Happy to travel to Leicester, could you supply me with costs for pads (Yellowstuff), new Dimpled Grooved Rear/front Brake Discs and fitting? Also how long will it take? Is it reasonable to say for me to bring it to you on a Saturday morning and wait until the job is complete? Regards Steven

Happy to travel to Leicester, could you supply me with costs for pads (Yellowstuff), new Dimpled Grooved Rear/front Brake Discs and fitting? Also how long will it take? Is it reasonable to say for me to bring it to you on a Saturday morning and wait until the job is complete? Regards Steven

Hi bud, you have PM... :thumbs:

Post up the PM here CS as im sure alot of people who are local would like to know the total costs involved. I for one will finally be looking at this soon and you know who im coming too ;)

Hi bud, I just sent Steven all the links to my adverts in the Traders section, as all the prices are on there... :thumbs: