350z Sat Nav birdview maps disk

jamsey-jump

Does anybody know where I can get a 2009 birdview Map disk for my Z350 on a 05 plate. I've contacted a few Nissan main dealers but it's proven to be difficult, I have even purchased a few discs from eBay with no luck. I keep getting disk error when I try them Regards Steven

As Max says, there was an upgrade from cd to dvd around 05, mine is an 05 and has a dvd. They are tricky to get hold of and are not kept current. The latest i have seen was around 06/07.

Hopefully someone may be able to work out which you have and then I may be able to help.

Welcome to the forum by the way :D Stick a post in the intro section so we can say Hi.

I've noticed a few of the latest maps appearing on fleabay. Shown as a light blue colour and 2008/2009 Map Version Code: E0E 363R 25920 JU40A DVM-1405E.

I'm currently running a 2007/2007 version 7.x map. Does anyone oknow if this will work? Some info seems to state that the 350z sat nav needs updating from an update CD before newer map versions can be used.

A few 2007 map versions (7.x) going http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/search. ... teq+nissan

Does anybody know where I can get a 2009 birdview Map disk for my Z350 on a 05 plate. I've contacted a few Nissan main dealers but it's proven to be difficult, I have even purchased a few discs from eBay with no luck. I keep getting disk error when I try them Regards Steven

Spotted, on another site, that the latest version will not run on systems currenly running version 6.x maps. Not sure how accurate this is but guess it means that some type of further upgrade (firmware?) of the satnav system will be need to run the latest map disk. My 06/07 map is version 7.x so maybe this is the latest.

Also found this site http://muply.webs.com/

Not sure how kosher it is but they may be able to provide further info if you wish to move from your '05 version :)