WAHOO !! Car Ordered Today !!

JimmyJam75

YES ! RESULT !!

I ordered my 350Z this afternoon at my local Nissan dealership!! Thanks to everyones advice and helpful tips / hints, I think I got a pretty good deal..

I've gone for the GT Coupe in Gun Metal. The dealership simply would not budge on the price AT ALL - so I made sure I got ALL the extras I wanted thrown in for nothing. Took a bit of bargaining, but it got me: rear parking sensors, entry guards, tonneau cover, valve caps, mats and a tank of fuel all thrown in!

Well chuffed with that..

Current estimate for delivery is 25th July.. only 7 weeks to wait.. fingers crossed.. !!

Jim

:yahoo:

Congratulations!

i wouldn't be able to sleep!

surprised you got no disccount at all though - am i being naive? the what car target price is a few hundred off at least.....

btw - what colour interior?

regards

rajeev

didnt sleep a wink last night!

yeah - i pushed really hard on the price - but then, even 'What Cars' target price is the same as RRP.. so i could even use that!

anyway £650+ worth of extras is fine by me..

i went for the standard charcoal leather interior.. i'm not sure the orange leather goes well with any colour other than the orange exterior and maybe black.. but thats personal preference !

• 4 weeks later...