19,s 0r 20,s

lomoto

19's will affect the ride, so 20's will be worse my friend...

Most people go for 19's as they look 'right' - 20's look stoopid - unless you have the gold fronts :teeth:

What do you mean 'gold fronts? Interested 2 know,,, thinkin of going bigger meself :D

Most people go for 19's as they look 'right' - 20's look stoopid - unless you have the gold fronts :teeth:

What do you mean 'gold fronts? Interested 2 know,,, thinkin of going bigger meself :D

Liam I think he,s refering to Brembo calipers ???

astonishes me people pay extra for those ;):p

Just for the record I remember Grant (Kuro roadster) getting 20" Kahn RSVs which looked fantastic (even before it was lowered) and apparently didn't wreck the ride quality.

I know they're very heavy before anyone pipes up! :p

aspect ratio of 19" and 20" tyres are the same ;so there should be no perceivable difference in ride between them , 18" tyre aspect ratio is 45% so there will be a tangible difference them and the 19" or 20" with aspect ratio of 30% :)

aspect ratio of 19" and 20" tyres are the same ;so there should be no perceivable difference in ride between them , 18" tyre aspect ratio is 45% so there will be a tangible difference them and the 19" or 20" with aspect ratio of 30% :)

Most 19's are 35% It would only be 30% if your going 325 on a 19, which probably won't fit in the rear arch without mods....

Most go for 275 on a 19 (rears obviously)