For Sale - Toyota Celica

simon1618

FOR SALE

Toyota Celica Coupe1.8 VVTi (140)3dr

'52' plate (1st registered September 2002)

MILEAGE - 74320 VEL - 30.09.2009 MOT - October 2009

Specifications include driver and passenger front side air bags. Anti-lock brakes. 17in wheels. Air conditioning,Climate control. Power-assisted steering. Alarm/immobiliser. Sony Radio/CD player. Remote central door locking. Electric sunroof. Electric heated door mirrors. Front electric windows. Front fog lights. Rake adjustable steering column/wheel. Rear wash wipe Split rear seat. Driver seat height adjustment, 6 speed manual gearbox, rev counter and front head restraints.

Also includes Premium/Sport pack upgrades (Leather seats, rear spoiler).

This is a lovely example of a motoring icon. It is in very good condition and sale is only to the purchase of my beloved Zed, very sad to see it go. If you are looking for this type of car you need look no further

£3800.00 ono

so the wife got her own way then?

Unfortunately yes :thumbdown: however the flip side is whatever I make on the Celica goes towards bits for the Zed :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: so I had a win win situation really. Nice to meet you at the weekend by the way, sorry to hear about the radar trap lets hope they werent zeroed in on you. If ever you fancy a run around our area just let me know, if I am available I will happily make one in