Just joined ! Hello !

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of buying a 350Z and having looked through the forum thought I'd better sign up!

I'm hoping to buy (ordering) a new GT Coupe in Gun Metal in the next few days and am considering Sat Nav and rear parking sensors as extras.

- Does anyone have any tips on buying new? Such as, am I likely to pay RRP or is it worth trying to negotiate on price?

- How about the extras, are these costs set in stone?

- Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance... looking forward to joining the club :)

Jimmyjam75

:welcome: Jim

Go for the parking sensors, well worth it imo. Sat Nav only if you can justify the price otherwise go tom tom... Push for free z mats & tonneau cover... Only take supergaurd if it's free

Just try your luck, if you don't ask then you don't get :p

:welcome:

I got my new Z a couple of weeks ago. Starting to wish that I had gone for parking sensors... and maybe some sort of ground clearance sensor :D

When I ordered mine the dealer knocked off around £900, so there is some room for negotiating. Also go for the standard, mats including boot mat, free tank of petrol etc.

I would also recommend a tomtom rather then splashing out for a sat nav system with the car.

thanks guys - i'll keep that in mind..

the dealer says theu can't budge on price of new cars, but i'll give it a go..

also - yeah I'll think about sat nav... a couple of people have recommded tom tom if anything.. i was just worried about what the empty space would look like. :)

The empty space looks just fine. Its actually very useful for holding small items etc when you jump in the car. I personaly would find the cabin less "useful" if it was permenently filled with sat nav.

The TomTom fits nice and snug in their when going on grand tours round North Wales for example. ;):teeth:

The empty space looks just fine. Its actually very useful for holding small items etc when you jump in the car. I personaly would find the cabin less "useful" if it was permenently filled with sat nav.

The TomTom fits nice and snug in their when going on grand tours round North Wales for example. ;):teeth:

Is the cubby hole in the 05 the same as the 06 model????