Fast ford today at crail

sake-bito

ha ha its no NED flip paint skyline though!! its house of kolor!!! if you had the kind of money to do it you would do it!! LOL

STOO

HAHA no i really wouldnt lol as i think most flip paint is chavtastic :thumbs: I would however go 4 a random colour change for the zed like candy apple red

ha ha its no NED flip paint skyline though!! its house of kolor!!! if you had the kind of money to do it you would do it!! LOL

STOO

HAHA no i really wouldnt lol as i think most flip paint is chavtastic :thumbs: I would however go 4 a random colour change for the zed like candy apple red

I always said i would never ever have a flip paint car, ever, but to be totaly honest that skylines paint was stunning! there is a lot of shitty cars that have poor cheap ass paint on them trying to pass as a car like that and the fail bad. But that car!!! OMG It was stunning, the only thing that failed the car was the fact that all the seals and rubbers were all showing there age,

But still for a car that was older than 10 years old, it had better paint than most zeds i've seen! (excluding mine :thumbs::wacko: LOL)

STOO