Zed Owner at Carlisle

Jammy007

Nice Gentleman in a Lexus stopped me when I pulled into a BP garage in Carlisle to ask if I knew how to knock the "phone" off his BOSE Headunit....

I've told him about this forum and he said he'd have a look. Hopefully add another member to keep Martin happy.

Does anyone know how to remove the "phone" from the BOSE so he can listen to the radio/cd again?

I don't have a bluetooth module so unfortunately I don't have a clue.

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean about the 'another source' I am not aware of any adjustment on the car.

I have removed the module, no joy. Removed the fuse for the radio under the bonnet and the radio goes dead but comes on again as soon as the fuse is put back in with the word PHONE highlighted again.

With the module in place the dam thing is active even with the ignition off, so strange. I have the number for THB Bury, they fit the system in the 350, I hope they may be able to help.

Thanks.

No problem......

Enjoy the zed, mines getting better as the weather improves. I only bought mine in September and its been rather crap weather since.

Also get a introduction topic up with some pics of the car.

I'd like to note, Martin, that although he used this forum before I seen him I'm claiming that as my first forum referal :yahoo:

No problem......

Enjoy the zed, mines getting better as the weather improves. I only bought mine in September and its been rather crap weather since.

Also get a introduction topic up with some pics of the car.

I'd like to note, Martin, that although he used this forum before I seen him I'm claiming that as my first forum referal :yahoo:

At least your spooted turn up here, mine go into hiding :lol:

I must be doing something wrong :blush: