GT Phone Kit question

MattMe

Me again!

I'm gonna have loads of questions over the next few weeks. And I'll be posting some pics as soon as I get me camera back.

Anyway... The GT I just biought has the car kit installed in the rear cubby hole (standard install I guess?) and looks similar to the Bury kits we install at work. However, I can't seem tofind any info on it in any of my paper work. Am I right in thinking it's bury and if so do I just need to purchase the appropriate cradle to put my Nokia phone in?

Cheers guys.

Cheers Macca, but if it is the Bury kit I'm thinking of then the cradles make it Bluetooth anyway. I'd like to use the equipment that's already there where I can, and if it is just a matter of getting a cradle then that suits me fine.

Are the Bluetooth kits you're talking of standalone units? Like the Parot thing that clips to your visor or something?

Cheers Macca, but if it is the Bury kit I'm thinking of then the cradles make it Bluetooth anyway. I'd like to use the equipment that's already there where I can, and if it is just a matter of getting a cradle then that suits me fine.

Are the Bluetooth kits you're talking of standalone units? Like the Parot thing that clips to your visor or something?

No, he means the BT adaptor that fits into the existing cradle.

BTW I think the hardware is Bury.

Right, sounds simple enough - but how do I know which BT adapter to buy?

Anyone got any links or model I should be looking for?

There are a couple of cradles on evilBay at the moment going cheap to fit my phone...

Right, sounds simple enough - but how do I know which BT adapter to buy?

Anyone got any links or model I should be looking for?

There are a couple of cradles on evilBay at the moment going cheap to fit my phone...

This is the one you need... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-NISSAN-35 ... 240%3A1318

Good price too and it's from a Nissan dealership... :thumbs:

It's also worth contacting your local dealer, they too might have it at the same price... :thumbs: