20mm / 25mm spacers upset handling?

NWZ

For those that have 20mm upfront & 25mm at the rear have you noticed any handling issues. I'm just worried that the rears are protruding out slightly more and concerned that the track will be upset?

Did you have to get the car realigned afterwards?

Apparently there was talk that more than 10 mm total track difference between the front and rear would upset the TC, but Ive never seen any real evidence of this.

When I was talking to Phil at ESR about track, he advised that he had 50mm spacers on the rear of their Z, with 20 or 25mm on the front (I forget the exact front with now) and the car hadnt missed a beat.

If you are fitting 20 to 25 spacers on the rear do you need to fit spacers to the front too?

Whats the ideal spacer set up?

Probably 20/20 if lowered like you but thats with standard rims. What are you wanting to achieve?

If you are fitting 20 to 25 spacers on the rear do you need to fit spacers to the front too?

Whats the ideal spacer set up?

Probably 20/20 if lowered like you but thats with standard rims. What are you wanting to achieve?

Nothing specific in mind - was just interested to see what the best set up would be. Ive heard rumours that the handling will improve since you are widening the stance of the car but not sure how true this is.

Thanks CS - look forward to chatting to you about a few things tomorrow mate.

Apparently there was talk that more than 10 mm total track difference between the front and rear would upset the TC, but Ive never seen any real evidence of this.

When I was talking to Phil at ESR about track, he advised that he had 50mm spacers on the rear of their Z, with 20 or 25mm on the front (I forget the exact front with now) and the car hadnt missed a beat.

Running 40mm rear, 20mm front, no probs for me and ESR fitted them and Phil assured me no problems and there has been none :thumbs: