Bose 6 CD Changer HU

srobrien

Hi my old bose unit is taking up much needed spare room in my cupboard, so I have decided to flog it.

Its in excellent condition out of my 2005 zed. Not sure what its worth but im open to offers.

Oh I can't give any fitting advice as im not sure and it would probably have to be coded to your car i would imagine.

Thanks

R

more info on the 'Divorce' procedure

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 218#290218

Thanks for the info Mike. went to the dealers today (Evan Halshaws) they were not very helpfull with the matter, ie. "Sir it's impossible as it is coded to each specific car" to which i replied "Sir you are talking out of your *rse as it is very much possible".

I would say a good car audio place would have no problems with it.

R :teeth:

more info on the 'Divorce' procedure

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 218#290218

Thanks for the info Mike. went to the dealers today (Evan Halshaws) they were not very helpfull with the matter, ie. "Sir it's impossible as it is coded to each specific car" to which i replied "Sir you are talking out of your *rse as it is very much possible".

I would say a good car audio place would have no problems with it.

R :teeth:

glad it helped. Are they willing to divorce the head unit. Can't be impossible as what would happen if the headunit totally failed. Make you buy a new car!!!

Hi.

I might be interested in your head unit as the car I just bought has a dodgy h/u and will probably consider swapping it for an oem if I can work out how to do the tape desk to aux input mod.

How much you looking for?