Nice GM at danestone tesco's

srobrien

Just bar work, i've done a few in Aberdeen. I did the priory when it first opened, ministry, paramount, then went to tiger when it first opened, then went to souldwhen it first opened and college.....then i wised up and got a real job. :lol:

R

Twas me! The young lady was in that sunbed shop and i just sat outside.

Mikey has now moved on to pastures new down in a members club in London. He tried an office job for Schlumberger for a while but it just didnt agree, think he would've slept behind the bar at Tiger if they'd have let him.

Twas me! The young lady was in that sunbed shop and i just sat outside.

Mikey has now moved on to pastures new down in a members club in London. He tried an office job for Schlumberger for a while but it just didnt agree, think he would've slept behind the bar at Tiger if they'd have let him.

Ha ha yeah I walked past your car with the missus and i was gawking at it, you probably though "what the hell are you looking at" lol.

Yeah i've been seeing Mike's progress through his facebook page which he never seems to be off...:lol:

R

Haha aye only cos its free and he's always skint!!

He's working in here http://www.electrichouse.com/#/house/electric_house/introduction

I only seem to hear from his when someone famous has been in. Yesterday I got a text "Best one so far, had Owen Wilson in work today. Great banter, bloody nice guy." He's had Take That in and apparently Will Young commented on his blazer!