**ENDED** spotted standard wheels on ebay

Guest prescience

I've dealt with this guy before and he's an absolute shocker :boxing:

Always too busy setting up web forums and chasing down discounts to answer questions, quite frankly I'd avoid him :pB)

Very funny. :p

Got a bit of stif competition with those GT4 wheels! Ive let the SX OC know about my wheels too, but it seems the £50 repair job needed for one wheel may be putting people off.

The bloody tyres would be £500 new.

Some people want the moon on a stick. :wacko:

Well, a set went on ebay recently for £720, and the only difference between mine and those is a £50 repair job (if really wanted) round one of the lug holes.

So I reckon £200 less than that other set would be a fair ish price. And Ive not even set my reserve at that!

The auctions only half a day old though, so Im not too bothered.

Im new to this ebay lark, so dont really know what to expect, but Ive got a garage full of junk to practice with!

Im hoping mine will be seen as a "backup" if yours get "too expensive" - LOL.

Probably started formulating my advert before you actually - its just that its the first thing Ive ever sold, so it took me AGES to work it out! LOL.

Good luck with yours too - seem to be going well. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Can you beleive it!? 19 people viewing and they didnt get to a reserve of £475.

Jesus, you can't even buy a set of tyres for those rims for that! Im not letting them go for less than £450, they can sit in storage and gather dust.

Can you beleive it!? 19 people viewing and they didnt get to a reserve of £475.

Jesus, you can't even buy a set of tyres for those rims for that! Im not letting them go for less than £450, they can sit in storage and gather dust.

I think everyone on here was watching them to see what they made, (Iknow I was ) Hard luck mate stick em on again it,s amazing what sells second time round Cheers Tim