Strange...

Traktion

I got in my car this evening and I'd left it on the drive the night before. I found about 30cm of green nylon that looked like thick fishing line. Now, it's possible that I dragged it in on my foot the night before, but I don't know how. Now I've become slightly paranoid that someone has tried to get in the car some how. There is no damange, but I have no idea how this cord got inside... am I going crazy or should I be afaid? :scare:

It was parked in my parking bay at my flat and the cord was in the foot well in a sort of loop. One of the ends of the cord was kinda wavey as if it'd be crinkled or pushed through something.

I looked all around the door frame and it looked fine; all the rubber as it should be. I spent the next hour wondering how it might have happened and couldn't figure it out.

Anyway, I've locked it in the garage now and parked the gfs car in front, just in case. I still have no idea wtf happened, but it's weird! :scare:

Sounds fishy to me

lol, very witty! ;)