Jap Show 25th june 2006 Santa Pod

Removed

JapShow - Sunday 25th June 2006

Japan has produced some of the finest driver and tuner cars of the last 10 years, and Britain is being taken by storm by these awesome “beasts from the eastâ€

well in a Z you basically can't get the launch right without wheelspin unless you don't gve it any revs at all.... :p come on especially @ the Pod with all that traction 4WD must be a doddle to launch ;):D

• 5 weeks later...

today was........ AWESOME! was there with the Z Club, nice to meet Suzy Mike & Co. :D

The 2 D1GB drift Zeds were there they even went to the 1/4 mile towards the end of the day :lol: the pink one ran a 13.5 which is nice :) considering it's prepped for drift :)

I went over to Andy Barnes from SUMO as they were giving passenger rides in random D1 cars, so guess what I got???????

Tim gave it some, to put it mildly and I had a ride with him!!!! :teeth: awesome stuff, he just powerdrifted and left foot braked, no clutch or handbrake, he did all sorts of stuff, thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

got some pics and vids on my phone but wont be able to post before Friday when i get home :(

A lot of VERY FAST japanese machinery, Mr.F's own Stillen sc Z ran a 13.8 (still heat soak issues :( ) and a Kuro GT4 ran a 14.46, my exact time from a couple of weeks ago.

Great day also for the Thor-Racing news, see the UTEC thread..... this is a neverending story! :lol:

:)

Next time dont hide outside the arena mate - come inside and we will give you a passenger ride :thumbs:

I got a ride from Tim mate! :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

I shouted Andy and asked him, he let me through, was awesome!!!!! B):teeth:B):teeth: