paint corrosion on rays

T8 JPE

When cleaning the car yesterday i noticed that the paint is starting to bubble in places on the rays. Whats the chance of these getting replaced under warranty? Its a 56plate registered at the end of september with an extra years warranty bought so its got just under 2 years remaining?

Jim, from memory, the wheels are only covered in the 3 year manufacturers warranty, I had this problem with my wheels in my 4th year extended warranty and Nissan wouldn’t honour the claim…

Might be worth speaking to Nissan and your local dealer sooner rather than later, as you still have your 3 year original warrant in play… :thumbs:

Strange alot of the Jap cars have problems with corrosion on alloys.

My Lexus had the same problems and Lexus worldwide have had problems for years with this problem.

My lexus did too. I got a brand spanking set from them with no questions asked.

Oh, how I long for the Lexus customer experience again! :blush:

Strange alot of the Jap cars have problems with corrosion on alloys.

My Lexus had the same problems and Lexus worldwide have had problems for years with this problem.

My lexus did too. I got a brand spanking set from them with no questions asked.

Oh, how I long for the Lexus customer experience again! :blush:

+ 1,000,000 stew had a is200 sport and they changed the alloys without me asking them. Used to have the car picked up , serviced and a box of chocs left on the passenger seat afterwards. B)

Used to love that car, drove to the south of france in it. Superb B)

DSCN0096.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

Mine was black Dave.

Loved it. great car.

My old man had an RX and they did a recall...... A 40 - 50 quid bunch of flowers for Mum and golf tickets to a good course nearby for dad along with a golf umbrella, towel, balls, tees etc etc.

And they picked it up at a time suitable for him, dropped it off and they gave it a full valet.

That was to change a bit in the seat mount or something silly like that. Just awesome!