ABERDEEN MEET - 7th March

ab350z

Oh and obviously I'll still plan the run if you want. Either that or I'll plan the one for say 28th and I'll chuck in a few extras.....

And probably give you milage that is complete crap too!

Or we could do an april meet after......

Defo happening even if i do it by myself.

I will make up a wee route guide when i get back home and can either dish it out on the day or e-mail it to everyone.

If anyone you know wants to come along i would imagine that they would be more than welcome to come in what ever car they like, dosen't need to be just 350Z.

If you are planning a route about Inverurie then you can have a coffee stop at my office probably.

I'll shout you all a nice fresh roast coffee from Italy or Columbia!

Yeah could easily make a small detour on the back road to Inverurie and have a stop there. I'll add it to the plan if everyone is O.K with that. Be a good chance to meet Stew before the Jockland Hoon.

If we do go to Inverurie probably best meeting at the Lidl-McDonalds car park beside the inverurie road instead of B&Q. If this is O.k. i will post the route-guide in the next couple of days so that everyone can see what the crack is and make some changes to it if they want. :thumbs:

No Probs Stew.

Think we should stil do the run to Inverurie as its a decent enough road and there is a bar-cafe place where we can stop for a little while. Can't remember the name of it though, but i can tell everyone on the sat morning, its on the main road, really easy to find.

Got the route through Vasser, cheers.

My only concern is that we keep an eye on the weather, its been snowing up there the last few days and although I have done the Glenshee run in a white out, I wouldn't wish it on anyone!!

What time do you recon we will be back in Aberdeen.

R

Aye i'm thinking the same, i've got a wedding kicking off at 6pm, might be an idea to skip the BLairgowrie leg and take the easy route back to Abz from Glenshee.

What time do you recon we will be back in Aberdeen.

R

Aye i'm thinking the same, i've got a wedding kicking off at 6pm, might be an idea to skip the BLairgowrie leg and take the easy route back to Abz from Glenshee.

Yeah thats no prob. you can still travel down to blairgowire and along the dualer back to Aberdeen., if in a real rush. Just flew by the gramps today in the chopper and they look ok weather wise.