EBC Ultimax Discs From Cougar Store 350z

MITZ@CougarStore

All, thought I should mention that I also have the EBC Ultimax discs available in the Brembo fitment only, for a front and rear set delivered £370.00 :)

They start off looking like this…

UltimaxDiscs.jpg

DSC03216Medium.jpg

And after a few applications they look this

UltimaxDiscs1.jpg

Ultimacused.jpg

As always, if youâ„¢re interested do send me a PM :)

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

They start off looking like this…

UltimaxDiscs.jpg

And after a few applications they look this….

UltimaxDiscs1.jpg

As long as Nissan dont fit them! Nissan B'stoke somehow managed to fill mine a rusty colour! I can only imagine that they "bedded" them in and then washed it after it had cooled down. Tuning it all rusty :surrender: Bastwards :rant:

Hi Chris, do you have the Ultimax fitted to your Zed? Is it surface rust or imbedded into the grooves, never had a set which have rust set in them, only on the surface after a car has been washed and left standing, which clears after a few brake applications… :thumbs:

Not the Ultimax, but the Turbo groved, and the same principal of the coating to stop rust. Should have probably been clearer, its not on the braking surface, but embedded into the grooves. I tried to clean them out with a vigarous wash, but its definately hardened onto the coating They have also got it on the bell (the bit around the hub if thats the right word). You can see where they've washed it as the rust on the bell flows off it like water would have. :rant: At some point I will carefully paint the grooves and bell to get rid of it.

I get surface rust all the time, this is perfectly normal and doesnt worry me as it comes off after a couple of applications of the brakes :thumbs:

• 2 months later...
Well after driving and bedding in these disks along with ferodo ds2500 pads i can confirm the performance is far superior to the oem set up. So if anybody is in need of a change i can defo recommend these :thumbs:

At the mo running ds2500 pads on oem discs and noticed the difference then, how much the discs set you back bud ?

Well after driving and bedding in these disks along with ferodo ds2500 pads i can confirm the performance is far superior to the oem set up. So if anybody is in need of a change i can defo recommend these :thumbs:

At the mo running ds2500 pads on oem discs and noticed the difference then, how much the discs set you back bud ?

Mark the first post has the price... :thumbs:

sorry bud, internet connection playing up, bits missing on page :bang: , Thanks CS :thumbs:

sorry bud, internet connection playing up, bits missing on page :bang: , Thanks CS :thumbs:

No worries bud... :thumbs:

TBH unless you are tracking it, then these discs wont give you any advantage over stock as you already have good pads. However, when your current discs wear out, these would be a nice upgrade :thumbs: