Yokomo RC Drift Car (Pics Finally up)

LewisL

Hi All,

Don’t use this anymore been sat in the spare room for over a year! It came to me how it is now with all the bits already on! All I have bought for it is a larger battery & a fast charger.

It’s based on the KEI Office S15 SILVIA its all painted with graphics, carnards, mirrors & spoiler. The running gear engine etc are all in excellent condition & all the standard gear it comes with is spanking new! The body shell has a few marks on it as you’d expect but isn’t cracked or anything! Still looks excellent! :thumbs:

It comes with the D1 Spec race engine which is the quickest 1 they do Goes like stink well it would if it stayed in a straight line long enough

It has the carbon fibre prop

It has the 2 way diff so you can hand brake

It has the all the suspension hop ups with different shocks & springs as well as all the adjustable bits(all well beyond me I just played with it)

It has the plastic ring tyres on the wheels currently but also comes with a set of cut rubber tyres which apparently lets you get better angles!?

It has the head light & tail light buckets which flash

It also has the drift light kit in green which has 9 different settings

It has the red brake lights behind the wheels i.e. when the wheels spin the brake discs appear to glow red

It has the LED exhaust which flashes red & blue

I have 2 battery packs for it I can’t remember the size’s but 1 last about 30mins the other about 45 they don’t take very long to charge with the fast charger

It’s got all the radio gear, controller, manuals, catalogue, box, all the standard bits & a load of other bits of plastic that I have no idea about what they are for

There maybe some other stuff on it I have forgotten about basically when I bought it I looked into them & this thing had every hop up & toy you could get for it! Fully loaded top of the range! 2 careful owners never raced or rallyed

This is a great toy! (if you ask the professionals its not a toy) but it is! :teeth:

The Mrs been nagging me for about a year to sale it & I finally realised she may be right as I cant remember the last time I used it! (well except for sat morning in the kitchen after I took the pics :p )

I got a shed load of pics & will stick them up tonight!

£200 + P&P(not sure how much this will be?) or can come & collect it

drift.jpg

B19TRB30841779883.JPG

B19TRB0111939145.JPG

B19TRB20286424696.JPG

B19TRB04784337224.JPG

B19TRB62282882537.JPG

B19TRB894972844417.JPG

B19TRB743495024750.JPG

B19TRB382564544379.JPG

B19TRB201334945.JPG

B19TRB1214984097.JPG

B19TRB87681180458.JPG

B19TRB70388536599.JPG

B19TRB224004240895.JPG

B19TRB032246366832.JPG

B19TRB80031432353.JPG

B19TRB816114498176.JPG

B19TRB2781596030.JPG

B19TRB77318224313.JPG

B19TRB914933765191.JPG

Dont know how well i'd do to be honest!

i watched some of the vids on youtube & i'm cack copared to them lol!

It is great fun! i'm thinking about keeping it now! lol

although in this weather i cant see it getting much use lol!

• 3 weeks later...
Someone who comes to the Reading meet (Ad!) get this bought. We can have drifting contests :teeth:

Love too chris, but im in the same boat, just blown my spare cash on the Z, gotta be careful for a couple a months now!

How about I send my money for your exhaust direct to Lewis? You have no choice then :teeth::lol::thumbs: Plus you can mod these little beauts much cheaper than the real thing!

Cracking deal Lewis, hope it sells soon. If my new contract had come through I might have had it (missus would go mad) just so I can have someone to drift with me at meets :teeth:

Someone near Basingstoke get this. I need someone to go drifting with my HPI drift car. They're great fun. :teeth:

Sorry, all my money's going on IoM trip and harnesses. However if you did buy it, I promise I'd come play with it! :p

Yeah yeah whatever!

Lewis, bully Ben into buying it. Stick an Evo shell on it and he'd have it ;)

Ben,

I'm 6'6" & 16 stone buy my drift car! :p

Evo shell!? why would i wanna do a thing like that! :lol: they do a Z shell though i believe :teeth:

Got this week off so i may well go find a carpark somewhere & have a few hours of drifty fun! :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...