Hello, i have a few questions.

Hi all, could spare me a few minutes to answer a few quick questions...

1. Whats the build quality and reliability like?

2. Whats the service intervals and costs like?

3. I'm going to view this tomorrow, 5th one down, http://dealerservices.autotrader.co.uk/GetDealer.do?did=19707&pageid=2 and was wondering what you think regarding price?

4. Do they have long term appeal? The reason i ask is that i've been told by the missus that my next car will be my last car for a long time!

Really fancy one, absolutely gorgeous looking and scarce around these parts which is B)

Great site by the way, very clear and easy to navigate :thumbs:

Thanks for your time :)

Simon.

Hi,

My views

1. Better than most Jap cars, I had an Impreza (2001 bug eye), before and it's miles better, particularly interior. Pretty well engineered but it isn't a Beamer. Had one of those too, (1999 325i).

2. 9,000 miles / 1 Year and cheaper than most cars in this performance / price bracket. Dealers are crap though.

3. Looks OK. Compare it with Autotrader etc. Don't forget the 06 model is just about shipping so this may push prices a bit further.

4. I would say so. I had my Impreza for 18months. Had the Zed for a year nearly and no plans to sell at the moment.

I come from Nottingham and live in Derbyshire now. I think you wil find they are rare all over the UK.

Enjoy your test drive. You will probably then be hooked.

Cheers

K

Thanks for the quick reply, sounds good.

Originally had my heart set on a Focus RS, totally different cars i know, but then saw this one and it got me thinking. Thing is i've always wanted to own an RS since i was 15 so it's going to be a very tough decision.

Thanks again.

Guest prescience

No comparison IMO - but it is IMO.

Test drive both but also keep an eye on the people you pass and note their reactions ;) - a minor point perhaps (to some)

Hi again, went to view the car in my first post and have to say wasn't overly impressed with the condition. Nothing major, alloys kerbed, small dent on the front and an inch long scratch on the bonnet, but i'm very picky and would want a minter.

Have to say though what a stunning car, must be the best looking Japanese car design ever! My missus, who's not really into cars, said it definately has the wow factor.

So it's gone to the top of my list of the car i want, just need to find some more for sale.

:bye: