I was spotted in Tesco's

TW_100

Thanks to whoever left a card on my car to let me know of this website - my car was in the carpark at Sawbridgeworth on Sunday - I guess it was left by the owner of a black conv. Z with very nice alloys that I saw on my way out....just a quick hello and thanks for the card - and I have joined as you can see....cheers

Guest prescience

:welcome: its not clear from the spotted list who it was - sure they'll shout up

what is your spec and how long you had it :)

I have a blade silver GT - one of the originals Oct 03 spec with RAYS etc, bought it Jan 05 with 10K on the clock from a Nissan dealer, bought as phone cradle and luggage net - which I thought wud be £100 but turned out to be nearly double that - now 30K miles and very pleased - apart from rear CV joints - replaced once and about to go back for 2nd's and front wheel bearings - in on Monday for all that and my major service ... and rear pads - had the fronts done at 25K. T hanks for the welcome and get some pics in soon ... cheers

:D