My new Nissan

Sunny1

I picked up my new car today, got pi**ed off with mindless idiots vandalising my 'Z' so i have brought a Nissan Micra 1.0 to run about in (work, shopping and dropping the nipper to school) i dont have to worry about getting a Tesco dent in the doors as well BONUS! :)

I can totally see where my Z get its pedigree from :thumbs:

I picked up my new car today, got pi**ed off with mindless idiots vandalising my 'Z' so i have brought a Nissan Micra 1.0 to run about in (work, shopping and dropping the nipper to school) i dont have to worry about getting a Tesco dent in the doors as well BONUS! :)

I can totally see where my Z get its pedigree from :thumbs:

I don't blame you for doing it, does the Micra need spacers... :lol::thumbs:

It says in your sig,mods awaiting warranty to finish.

I have modded mine and had no probs with warranty.

I'm using the warranty to finish excuse because i got no money to buy anything :thumbs:

(went through a messy divorce about 6 months ago) :boxing:

Free now thank god :yahoo:

Smart move with the mighty Micra. One of the guys here, sometimes will leave his 300zx at home for track day (yes I know what's wrong with him :lol:) and he'll bring along the mighty Micra. Now here's the funny thing, he'll often do nearly similar times to the NA 300zx's. Must be the power to weight ratio, or the fact he's just a good driver. ;)

I had a 1 litre micra for work and abandoning in town when going out on the lash.Cost me £600 and I did 16000 miles in it in 2 years and sold it for £580.Cracking little car,used no oil and ran off petrol fumes.:D

I know what you mean by petrol fumes, i put 20 quid in i have done 125 miles and the neddle has hardly moved :D in fact i think it might be broken... lol