Tokico D Spec Shocks - Where to buy?

Kev946

only heard about these for the Z on US forums, doubt anyone else will have mounted them on the Z over here, you'll probably be the first one with these.

U tried on the tokico website to find european distributors? That's where I would start, to find who sells them over here :)

only heard about these for the Z on US forums, doubt anyone else will have mounted them on the Z over here, you'll probably be the first one with these.

U tried on the tokico website to find european distributors? That's where I would start, to find who sells them over here :)

I think I'll just buy from the US TBH. I don't expect any UK dealers will have them in stock in anycase and will also charge the earth. You can get these off eBay.com for about £280 plus shipping BTW.

These are the same as the S-Tune Nismos but are adjustable. Should match up nicely with the RSR-R springs. B)

IIRC I have read some reports about this combination, on the US forums?

The views over there seem to be they work well with uprated springs as this is the route most go with these shocks. Usually RS-R or Tein. They are supposed to work well on standard springs also. I like the idea of the adjustability. I've had Koni's on the Cossie in the past and these are very similar.

just noticed TDI are Tokico distributors Kev :)

Maybe worth a call. Just waiting on some shipping costs from the US. I'm definately going for these as I can fit myself, only takes a day. Just wish i'd got some of these when I fitted the springs.