2006 RAYS

Carl

All UK 350Zs from 2006 have 6 spoke RAYS as standard. The only optional wheels are the Nismo ones.

So it boils down to what your actually after - 5 or 6 spoke RAYS? 5 spoke are only available outside Europe, but 6 are readilly available.

I was after 5 spokes a while back, but decided to go aftermarket and keep my 6 spoke RAYS for winter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

And how much do you want to pay for brand new never been on the road Rays and tyres?

I get my car in a couple of weeks and it will turn up with the 19" Nismos fitted already.

The car won't be a daily runner (that's the wifes Micra) so I don't really need to worry about winter wheels and tyres.

if they are brand new and no mileage on the tyres you could get £1000. Thats what they have gone for in the past on ebay. Unfortunatley now they are standard fit the price may drop a little. Down to the bidders.

Cheers Mike,

Of course I will be posting pics up :D, she will is a Chilli Nismo and I can't wait to get her :D

I just wanted to get an idea of how much the wheels were worth.

Welcome...................... I reckon a new set of Rays with Tyres should be worth £1200 IMO

We actually met at JAE Lomoto. I was there with the wife and was talking to you at the same time as Baldieman.

Ah ha the penny drops..of course I should have put two and two together not many Chili's around !! Glad you found this site :thumbs: going to be long weeks untill you pick the baby up :)

All UK 350Zs from 2006 have 6 spoke RAYS as standard. The only optional wheels are the Nismo ones.

So it boils down to what your actually after - 5 or 6 spoke RAYS? 5 spoke are only available outside Europe, but 6 are readilly available.

I was after 5 spokes a while back, but decided to go aftermarket and keep my 6 spoke RAYS for winter.

Nah mate, the base model has the normal OEM wheels, the GT pack has RAYS (not a cost option like previously)

Nah mate, the base model has the normal OEM wheels, the GT pack has RAYS (not a cost option like previously)

AFAIK Leeroy is right all 2006 Z's come with Rays as standard......Base and GT

Hi folks,

I'm after a set of '06 Rays wheels (& tyres). If anyone has a set for sale, kindly let me know..

Thanks in advance,

Carl.

Think a member will be selling a brand new set with tyres in a couple of weeks once he picks up his motor

Nope. Only GT with Rays

Nope. Only GT with Rays

Your wrong mate. No minging standard alloys anymore :thumbs:

Nope. Only GT with Rays

I'm confused, you're calling them minging alloys Sarnie but the MY06 doesn't come with GT4 wheels :p

My apologies guys, when I was looking at the Nissan car builder just after MY06 had come out it said the non GT didn't have RAYS so maybe they've changed their minds or not updated the site properly.

Nope. Only GT with Rays

MY06 doesn't come with GT4 wheels :p

Unfortunately for all you MY06 owners!!! :thumbs: