Phone kit

Preston

Does anyone know what phone fits into the reciever in the compartment in the centre console or is it an aftermarket thing?

I think its a Nokia fit, but most peeps get a standard Nissan part, a bluetooth adaptor, £95 or so on ebay from Holdforth, a NIssan dealer.

will pair with any bluetooth phone and get your steering wheel buttons working

Does anyone know what phone fits into the reciever in the compartment in the centre console or is it an aftermarket thing?

I think its a Nokia fit, but most peeps get a standard Nissan part, a bluetooth adaptor, £95 or so on ebay from Holdforth, a NIssan dealer.

+1 but if you turn the cradle over it should tell you on the back which phones are compatable

cradle_1.jpg

t_cradle_2_101.jpg

:thumbs:

+1 but if you turn the cradle over it should tell you on the back which phones are compatable :thumbs:

LOng time since I looked, but I'm sure mine won't move, totally fixed!

+1 but if you turn the cradle over it should tell you on the back which phones are compatable :thumbs:

LOng time since I looked, but I'm sure mine won't move, totally fixed!

It clips out bud.

• 4 months later...

I have that cradle in mine, cant budge it, annoying as its all wired in to stereo, anyone got pics and a step by step solution to getting cradle out for idiots, ME!. i have a bluetooth receiver but want the cradle and all stereo controls to work. what phone is compatible , i can post pics of my cradle if anyone can help i would be grateful, dealer in colchester was as helpful as a photo of a dead hippo. :drive1

I have that cradle in mine, cant budge it, annoying as its all wired in to stereo, anyone got pics and a step by step solution to getting cradle out for idiots, ME!. i have a bluetooth receiver but want the cradle and all stereo controls to work. what phone is compatible , i can post pics of my cradle if anyone can help i would be grateful, dealer in colchester was as helpful as a photo of a dead hippo. :drive1

everthin gyou need to know is in this thread here

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13358

you idiot :teeth:

ah yes the thread you directed me to was useful, so thats what i have in mine is a cradle for a bluetooth adaptor its not for a phone, ahaaa.

just need to find out how to get me the adaptor that fits in that there cradle.

cheers. Gaz :thumbs: