Bamboozled - Kuro isn't metallic, is it...?

stevie_350z

you won't need it on shiny ultra yellow :p

But if it helps sell this one, to get me a UY then its worth it! What do you want for it? :surrender:

how much is it for 2, i can't remember?

The 2 oz bottles ar $20 :D

I'm not desperate to sell it mate

you won't need it on shiny ultra yellow :p

But if it helps sell this one, to get me a UY then its worth it! What do you want for it? :surrender:

how much is it for 2, i can't remember?

The 2 oz bottles ar $20 :D

I'm not desperate to sell it mate

Just have to order myself some then :p

Has anyone got any before/after pics of this langka stuff in action on the Z? Looks pretty impressive, but remain to be convinced.

If it is as good as the site makes out, given the "slight" stone chip issues experienced by the Z's, it may be something we could look at possibly securing a discount on.

Is this the answer to our prayers for non protected bumpers and bonnet chips?

Believe me it's good stuff, unfortunately got no before and after pics!!!

On very small chips it's excellent. Bigger chips do take longer to heal. It's a case of building up the layers of paint!

My car is never off the road for less than 12 hours without getting covered in crap, so that's the difficult part...

Oh the other thing, you will sh*t yourself once you use it cos the paint work will look faded... Don't worry all's it needs now is a good polish :thumbs:

Yessssssssssss ;)

Has anyone got any before/after pics of this langka stuff in action on the Z? Looks pretty impressive, but remain to be convinced.

If it is as good as the site makes out, given the "slight" stone chip issues experienced by the Z's, it may be something we could look at possibly securing a discount on.

Is this the answer to our prayers for non protected bumpers and bonnet chips?

Believe me it's good stuff, unfortunately got no before and after pics!!!

On very small chips it's excellent. Bigger chips do take longer to heal. It's a case of building up the layers of paint!

My car is never off the road for less than 12 hours without getting covered in crap, so that's the difficult part...

Oh the other thing, you will sh*t yourself once you use it cos the paint work will look faded... Don't worry all's it needs now is a good polish :thumbs:

Yessssssssssss ;)

Do you need to order the whole kit for $39 or do you just need the blob stuff?