Eibach Spacer Help

nurrish

So i brought some 20mm spacers and went into the garage today for fitment. They took one wheel off and applied the spacer but there is a bolt (Break Dole) on the original fitment which isnt allowing the spacer to sit over... Wish i had taken a photograph now.

Any ideas i have been in touch with eibach and they are getting back to me

So i brought some 20mm spacers and went into the garage today for fitment. They took one wheel off and applied the spacer but there is a bolt (Break Dole) on the original fitment which isnt allowing the spacer to sit over... Wish i had taken a photograph now.

Any ideas i have been in touch with eibach and they are getting back to me

Just remove it, should only be on the front hubs.

You can take it out. It is on he rears only to make sure garage monkeys don't put the standard front wheels on the rear. :thumbs:

:thumbs: Whip it off :thumbs: (should be on the front to stop you putting rear wheels on the front)

EDIT: Phil beat me to it :blush:

So i just unscrew it and it comes off???

Man i am so pi**ed there was 3 guys at the garage who just couldnt work it out!!!! so they put my wheels back on and sent me packing!!!!

What age is the car? I have a 53, and couldnt get mine off when fitting my new wheels, but fortunately the wheels clear the bolt anyway, so it didnt stop me fitting. Been meaning to go back and try again, but it might take a bit of effort to remove if its a but older and rusted :blush:

So i just unscrew it and it comes off???

Man i am so pi**ed there was 3 guys at the garage who just couldnt work it out!!!! so they put my wheels back on and sent me packing!!!!

What age is the car? I have a 53, and couldnt get mine off when fitting my new wheels, but fortunately the wheels clear the bolt anyway, so it didnt stop me fitting. Been meaning to go back and try again, but it might take a bit of effort to remove if its a but older and rusted :blush:

2005 buddy