Important for dealer service?

nurrish

So my zed is coming up to its first service since ive owned it. Going in at 13k and im personally not bothered about getting it serviced by a nissan dealer as Im not looking to sell for a long time and dont care about the nissan stamp.

So would anyone recommend researching a good local garage and have it done there....or are there things nissan dealers are better at??

cheers

Hi nurrish,

Mine is also due its first service. I have no plans to sell soon but would advise using Nissan initially just for warranty reasons (if it's still covered). Unfortunately it's going to cost a bit more with Nissan. Best I've found so far in the area is Westway at £185 for P1

Hi nurrish,

Mine is also due its first service. I have no plans to sell soon but would advise using Nissan initially just for warranty reasons (if it's still covered). Unfortunately it's going to cost a bit more with Nissan. Best I've found so far in the area is Westway at £185 for P1

I brought the car when it had 4k on and it had been serviced twice 1st at 2k and 2nd time at 4k....car had hardly been used.

Ill probably shop around then but as my nissan dealer is only about 3 miles away ill give them a call closer to the time

Hi nurrish,

I brought the car when it had 4k on and it had been serviced twice 1st at 2k and 2nd time at 4k....car had hardly been used.

Ill probably shop around then but as my nissan dealer is only about 3 miles away ill give them a call closer to the time

cool thats a relief. If it's already been serviced at 4k then you should need a P2 :thumbs: